WW2 Mod Collection - more different AI planes

Hi!

I found this: 
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303374/

what made me really sweat until i realized that the mods are not working (at least for me) any more. What i am searching for:

More different planes (AI is good enaugh) that i can put on my missions. I mean: There is not a single english bomber in the assets pack...

Is there someting out (like the excelent virpil airfield stuff) which is still working to bring more life in the ww2 missions?

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

Search Warbird hangar for a start, then thorough the mods section.

I have working, last I checked. Every time I start the game, I check most of the mods to see if they work. Still do.

He-111, Ju-87,Ju-188, Storch, A6M5, GM-3 Nell,, B7A grace,A5M4 Claude,B6N1 Jill, Ki-27 Nate,B5N1 Kate, SBD2 Helldiver, F4U, P-40L, B-29, B-24G, B-26, DC-3, P-39, Wildcat, Hellcat, P-38, B-25, PBY, Hurricane IIc, Lancaster, Swordfish, Hudson, Dewotine 520, Macchi V205v Fiat CR32, Breda BA.65, LA-9, LA-5, Il-2.

The one I really miss is a Betty which is still downloadable but unfortunately does not appear when you put it in a mission.

I haven't even downloaded everything like some of the floatplanes etc.

The quality of most is excellent, some could use a little bit more work, but who will notice in game

There are also tons of ships.

Just checked, they all still work as of today. The DC-3 doesn't for some reason but the DC-3 cargo and DC-3 paratroop do, so no big deal there.

Edited by Seaside

Am 6.12.2022 um 14:38 schrieb Seaside:

He-111, Ju-87,Ju-188, Storch, A6M5, GM-3 Nell,, B7A grace,A5M4 Claude,B6N1 Jill, Ki-27 Nate,B5N1 Kate, SBD2 Helldiver, F4U, P-40L, B-29, B-24G, B-26, DC-3, P-39, Wildcat, Hellcat, P-38, B-25, PBY, Hurricane IIc, Lancaster, Swordfish, Hudson, Dewotine 520, Macchi V205v Fiat CR32, Breda BA.65, LA-9, LA-5, Il-2.

Wow, sounds awesome. Where did you find this all?

I found the Liberator and the Storch, thats it 😞

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

Go through the dcs world - dcs mods directory.

Look for or search Warbird hangar. I put a link to some of them a couple threads below here.

There are other mods as well. Search for the plane you want.

Hawkeye posts many of them. You could search him as well as Markindel etc.

Hi Eisprinzessin

Seaside is correct, Hawkeye60 is man to follow / search. He is the WWII master mod creator. 90% of the WWII mods I use, come from him

Unfortunately he often has a thankless job of having to upgrade the mods after patches. You have to check which ones still work or have conflicts after the patches.

Warbird thread Seaside, mentioned (includes a Lancaster)

Battle of Britain pack by Cuesta brothers, contains He-111 & Ju-87 (but the A variant)

OK, works. Nice job, thank you.

Im wondering why ED is not cooperating with the modders and put the planes (AI ones) in the WW2 Asset pack. I mean all this search and search is really kinda annoying. And for the Missionbuilders it would be cool too, if everyone is at the same state.

• Like 2

Specs:

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2022 at 6:12 AM, Eisprinzessin said:

OK, works. Nice job, thank you.

Im wondering why ED is not cooperating with the modders and put the planes (AI ones) in the WW2 Asset pack. I mean all this search and search is really kinda annoying. And for the Missionbuilders it would be cool too, if everyone is at the same state.

My guess is because they can't verify whether they still work in game etc. I agree it's a pain to find stuff.

That said, There is a DCS mod download area but alot of stuff just never gets posted there and many of those mods in fact don't work.