Vaicom Pro - Nothing but Awaiting Additional Input Regardless of Command Set

Darkxv

Hey there,

I have been using Vaicom Pro with Voice Attack for DCS for a little over a year. 

Recently I updated DCS world and Voice Attack(I believe the problem is voice attack), and no matter what commands I give, or how I give them, they will be recognized but will never be confirmed or sent. I will continuously get 'awaiting additional input.'

Never had this problem before. It is quite frustrating. Just want to be able to use Vaicom Pro again.

Any ideas?

Additionally, lately anytime I run DCS I have to repair it before hand or I will not be able to get the communications menu to show up and work. The communications menu that has ATC, Flight, AWACS, etc... that you use to communicate where to land, air-to-air refueling, command AI to engage bandits, let ATC know you're inbound, etc..

----> I believe Voice Attack or Vaicom Pro is what is causing this issue and is probably related to the other issue above.. Or maybe it is not, but just one of a couple different issues making it impossible to use Voiceattack/Vaicom in DCS right now.

Regards,

Start here:  

null

More info in the Vaicom Discord:

https://discord.com/channels/736032844274728961/1036380755250659378/1036393143865704508

In essence if you are running DCS 2.8 you need the community versions 2.8 of Vaicom Pro.

Edited by dburne

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|