Problem with Reshade

Chief_Biv

Recently, Reshade does not respond when starting DCS. The screen with the instruction to press Home to open the reshade menu appears, but then just hangs on screen and does not disappear. Reshade does not respond to pressing Home or my effects off/on toggle, which for me is the END key.

I have had to uninstall Reshade to remove the the opening instructions from contaminating the DCS screens. DCS seems to respond ok.

Is anyone else having this problem and are there any suggested fixes?

PC Hardware: i9-12900k, RTX 3080 10GB, 32GB DDR5 4400MHz, NVME.2 Drives, Alienware 38" 3840x1600 144MHz Monitor, TrackIR Pro Clip, HP Reverb G2 V2 

Flight Controls: Winwing Orion 1 FA-18 Stick and Throttle HOTAS / Logitech Rudder Pedals

DCS Modules: Too many to list after the 15 year sale

Using Reshade without issues so far. Works like a charm.

Probably some messed up files.

I would suggest to do a full DCS repair and delete extra files (which will remove reshade) and then reinstall reshade from scratch (backup your .ini's).

If it still makes trouble, scrap the ini's and make a new reshade profile from scratch.

Edit: I use Reshade with OvGME. I remove it before updating DCS and then reapply it afterwards. I don't know if that is what kept me from troubles so far...

Edited by Hiob

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"