Login Problems ("The web site is not available at the moment...")

jens198

HI,

I just reinstalled the 2.8 beta and ran into the following problem. When I start DCS and enter my dcs credentials (autologin not checked), I get this error message:

Login Failed

The web site is not available at the moment. Offline
mode requires a saved password and a successful
login to operate. [OK]

After I continue with the OK Button, this message follows:

Authrorization failed
Multiplayer will not be available.
The following DLCs are not authorized and will be
disabled:
Caucasus [OK]

In addition every time I hit the first OK button, my laptop disconnects from the wifi-connection.

Besides the normal Windows 11 security stuff, that comes with Windows, I don't have any additional virus scanner, firewalls or anything like it installed.

Grateful for any advice ...

Jens

dcs.log

1 hour ago, jens198 said:

I just reinstalled the 2.8 beta and ran into the following problem. When I start DCS and enter my dcs credentials (autologin not checked), I get this error message ...

Looks like your last DCS setup was leaved in off-line mode, you enter this mode with the "wifi" icon, like this:

atlyhpB.jpg

however, you say that you are re-installing DCS ... does that means that you have also reinstalling windows?  If you reinstall windows while in off-line mode it will not allow to login again from what is in essence a new PC. You will have to open a support ticket so that ED techs can unlock your user account.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB