"Coincidence" when deploying weapons

Trigger
Go to solution Solved by Trigger,

What am I doing wrong? When activating the gun, the message "Coincidence" appears. The message only appears when choosing "Gun". Nevertheless, all weapons (also rockets) are blocked. Didn't happen before.

AH-64D, GunCoincidence.jpg

AH-64D, Rockets.jpg

Edited by Trigger

WIN10-Pro., ASUS ROG Z390-E, INTEL Core i7-970K, RTX 2080Ti, 64GB RAM, ACER Predator XB271HU 2560 x 1440 144Hz, DCS Open Beta: SSD970 EVO Plus 1TB, DCS Stable: SSD 870 EVO 1TB

Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar (U2nxt) / Foxy, Simpeds , TrackIR 5

Blocked ment to me, that no weapons at all were functioning. BUT-finally I found the (my) mistake. Key binding. Had put the trigger on BUCS instead first detent. Now, all is perfect. Even The "Coincidence" doesn't matter.

Thanks for your help. And forgive my poor English. It's not my native language🥴

WIN10-Pro., ASUS ROG Z390-E, INTEL Core i7-970K, RTX 2080Ti, 64GB RAM, ACER Predator XB271HU 2560 x 1440 144Hz, DCS Open Beta: SSD970 EVO Plus 1TB, DCS Stable: SSD 870 EVO 1TB

8 hours ago, admiki said:

Coincidence means that both you and CPG have selected gun.

What do you mean by blocked?

Coincidence means that you have selected the gun, and for some reason it is not “coincident” with your LOS. I.e. there is an error between where you are looking and where the gun is reporting it’s looking. Both crew members literally can’t have the gun actioned at the same time.

Edited by bradmick
  • Like 1

• Solution

Thanks for the detailed explanation, bradmick.

In the meantime, I found further explanations in "Chuck's AH-64 Guide, part 14, offence weapons & armament". Interesting for me: after solving my problem by finding the right key, the "coincidence" message still exists, without any consequences when firing the gun. Also shows the Cp/G´s IHADSS "PGUN", which means to me that the pilot, not Cp/G, actually is in command.

Anyway, all is fine for now and thanks to all, who tried to help👍