Trouble getting started

Mike_Romeo
Go to solution Solved by Mike_Romeo,

Hello guys, I hope you can help me.

I bought the NS430 some time ago without ever using it but now where I want to start to learn it, it seems like I dont have access to it. I have it installed in my DCS as confirmed by the module manager and activated it but I dont see any settings for it either in the controlls or special options and dunno how to get it ingame working. I tried to reinstall it several times and now but also a dcs repaird didnt worked.

Screenshot_678.pngScreenshot_679.pngScreenshot_680.png

Does anyone have a idea what I am doing wrong or should I go contacting support ?

My skins

1 hour ago, Mike_Romeo said:

Nope, nothing 😞

Screenshot_683.png

Just for test rename your ......\Saved Games\DCS(openbeta) in DCS(openbeta)_old (like this you loose nothing: liveries, inputs, mods .....)  and launch the game, see if NS430 comes back in options, if yes problem is in Saved Games

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

• Solution
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

🤔 open a ticket with ED, may be they have solution 

I did and sadly I found the issue before them and wasted that poor guys time :C

I founded the issue in my dcs.log (So thats why you allways also should send your dcs.log)

DCS log line 706 2022-12-28 18:46:33.060 INFO    Scripting (Main): plugin: SKIPPED 'NS430': requirement 'jsAvionics' not found
DCS log line 687 2022-12-28 19:04:27.929 INFO    Scripting (Main): plugin: SKIPPED 'jsAvionics': disabled by user

Apparently the NS430 module needs the "jsAvionics" module to work. Since it wasnt in my special options either, I had to manually activate it in C:\user\my username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\pluginsEnabled.lua

Now it works and I want to thank everyone who looked into my issue and tried to help me. You guys are wonderfull !

Edited by Mike_Romeo
  • Like 1

My skins