Is it worth it for the Gazelle?

Alpiinoo

I love the Gazelle. I use this curves for my Winwing F16/Winwing Collective. Much fun. 

Rudder Curvature 20
Cyclic Pitch: Dead3, SatX100, SatY60, Curv10
Cyclic Roll: Dead3, SatX100, SatY40, Curv10
Slew left+right: 0 - 100 - 75 - 20
Collective: 0 - 100 - 100 - 5

• Thanks 1

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

yes its challenging to fly but a hell of a lot of fun once you master it, shes nimble as i love it. 

its like all the Helo's there all different in there own way but all fun too.

Ryzen 7 7800x3D with AIO, RTX4080 Eagle OC, 64GB DDR5 6000mhz HP Reverb G2 & Pico4 Windows 11 Pro

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2023 at 4:32 PM, Schmidtfire said:

Gazelle is still the only module I own where I can't switch off Labels during a mission.

For me it's RShift+F10 to turn off labels in the Gaz rather then LShift+F10 like in everything else.

On 2/20/2023 at 4:32 PM, Schmidtfire said:

Gazelle is still the only module I own where I can't switch off Labels during a mission.

For me it's RShift+F10 to turn off labels in the Gaz rather then LShift+F10 like in everything else.

On 2/21/2023 at 6:32 AM, Schmidtfire said:

Gazelle can still be fun and "worth it", but it's got quality issues.

You need to put in the keyboard binds for labels in the Gazelle controls. Just copy the standard label binds like those for say the F16. I wonder why they left it out. The Gazelle's keybinds are not the best. Lots of missing hotas friendly binding options when compared with other modules. 

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 9:57 AM, GrEaSeLiTeNiN said:

You need to put in the keyboard binds for labels in the Gazelle controls. Just copy the standard label binds like those for say the F16. I wonder why they left it out. The Gazelle's keybinds are not the best. Lots of missing hotas friendly binding options when compared with other modules. 

Disagree with this, they just have a funny way of naming them, and now in DCS can easily my mapped with three/two on/off position switches.
Or are you referring to the actual keystrokes, then I totally agree with you. It's a shame ED doesn't for both themselves and third parties to populate the keybinds with keystrokes.

Cheers!