2023 and Beyond- F-4 Screenshots and Discussion

Czechnology

On 1/5/2023 at 2:04 PM, Volator said:

Just rereading that again, I'm surprised the F-4E is supposed to have AGM-65 capability pre-DMAS...  so far I thought the Mavs only came with DMAS.

Yep, DSCG aircraft are supposed to have AGM-65 capability. IIRC the only weapon that requires DMAS is the GBU-15.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

On 1/5/2023 at 2:32 PM, Stackup said:

I'm hoping we don't see more F-4 variants till after the A-6 release since it was supposed to be an unannounced module we know now is the F-4E, then the Eurofighter, and then the A-6E

I really don't thik the A-6E will ever be a flyable module. HB has said they're struggling to get info to do the aircraft to their standard. 

They'll either need to revert to something like an A-6A or it'll stay AI only if the drought of info on the E persists. 

58 minutes ago, RaceFuel85 said:

I really don't thik the A-6E will ever be a flyable module. HB has said they're struggling to get info to do the aircraft to their standard. 

They'll either need to revert to something like an A-6A or it'll stay AI only if the drought of info on the E persists. 

I haven't seen when HB actually said that. Their moderately outdated Trello roadmap lists both an AI and flyable module A-6E planned.

-Tinkerer, Certified F-14 and AIM-54 Nut | Discord: @dsplayer

Setup: i7-8700k, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB 3066Mhz, Lots of Storage, Saitek/Logitech X56 HOTAS, TrackIR + TrackClipPro
Modules: F-14, F/A-18, JF-17, F-16C, Mirage 2000C, FC3, F-5E, Mi-24P, AJS-37, AV-8B, A-10C II, AH-64D, MiG-21bis, F-86F, MiG-19P, P-51D, Mirage F1, L-39, C-101, SA342M, Ka-50 III, Supercarrier, F-15E
Maps: Caucasus, Marianas, South Atlantic, Persian Gulf, Syria, Nevada

Mods I've Made: F-14 Factory Clean Cockpit Mod | Modern F-14 Weapons Mod | Iranian F-14 Weapons Pack | F-14B Nozzle Percentage Mod + Label Fix | AIM-23 Hawk Mod for F-14 

2 hours ago, RaceFuel85 said:

I haven't seen that anywhere, but they still have 2 modules to release before we get there which could be another 5 years.  At any rate, I wouldn't care if we got an earlier model like an A/B combo pack because that would allow for accurate representation of Vietnam intruder missions with a period correct aircraft even if the assets and map aren't there yet.  On the other hand I'll be doing that even with the E model because it's an Intruder.  I can always not use the TRAM turret in those era missions but then we can also do the more modern conflicts that had the E.  That kind of anachronistic mission doesn't work for everyone but we'll never have every possible variant of every plane ever so I'll take what I can get and be happy I have any version at all.

• Like 3

Aircraft: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, F-5E, FC3, AV-8B, Mirage 2000C, L-39, Huey, F-86, P-51, P-47, Spitfire, Mosquito, Supercarrier

Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, NTTR, Marianas, Normandy 2, Channel

Upcoming Modules Wishlist: A-7E, A-6E, F-4, F-8J, MiG-17F, A-1H, F-100D, Kola Peninsula