M13 - Weed Not Engaging with AMRAAM

phtate0830
Go to solution Solved by phtate0830,

Just wanted you to know I experienced some AI issues in this mission from Weed. I had to fpy it 6 or 7 times because I was anticipating at least some mutual support based on the dialogue but was never supported by Weed. He would not engage the MiG-23s and would only engage the Brushbacks with a single AIM-9. The mission works fine for progression (i flew it a different way successfully after realizing Weed would not help in either engagement), but the player receives no help or support from Weed which makes it much more difficult.

It's my second time through this campaign and still love the challenge of it! Thanks for the great work!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
2023/2/25 AM4点51分,phtate0830说:

Just wanted to say it definitely worked better after the clean up repair. Weed engaged the Mig-23 with an Aim-9 and the F-14s helped with the Su-27s. Thanks Baltic!

I have tried 6 times but still can't win 4 su-27 with only 1 Fox3 and 2 Fox2(1 Fox3 for MiG-23 and 1 for MiG-25). They have plenty of Fox1 and Fox2 missles which really hard to defense cause WEED do nothing in the battle. I will try the clean up repair and hope it works(also no 3rd party mods and Voice Attack used). 

That is weird, but I'll have a look and update it when working on campaign overhaul. I'd recommend to just shelve it for the time being and wait for the updated version, which will bring a lot of goodies (and make it compatible with taxi directors when these arrive). I am sorry for any inconvinience, struggling to keep up with DCS changes that are cool, but affect the already released missions... 

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png