Mirage F1EE Radar Altimeter

VictorDavion

Hi

If you can wait until the last planned variant (M, after the BE) you will get a very different aircraft, much more capable and with plenty of toys to play (new HUD, advanced AG radar with tgt designation, new radar display, modern HOTAS functions, UFCP, MFD, etc, and... a RADIO ALTIMETER 😀

20230207_201237.jpg

Regards

Edited by Caldero
  • Like 3

Meh, the M will arrive in due course. In the meantime I’m enjoying some old school flying. 
I just pop back to the F-16 if I’m feeling like easy mode. 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

21 hours ago, Caldero said:

Hi

If you can wait until the last planned variant (M, after the BE) you will get a very different aircraft, much more capable and with plenty of toys to play (new HUD, advanced AG radar with tgt designation, new radar display, modern HOTAS functions, UFCP, MFD, etc, and... a RADIO ALTIMETER 😀

20230207_201237.jpg

Regards

Book? I haven't had too much time behind the EE b/c university, but I appreciate its simplicity. The M is going to be lots of fun too (hopefully not too complex lol), a nice in-between of a F-16 and the EE. 

Hi

It is a 20 years old spanish magazine:

REVISTA FUERZA AEREA. Especial num 5, about the 14th Wing of the Spanish Air Force, the main unit which operated the F1 from 1975 until its retirement in 2013

Regards20230208_205424.jpg

Edited by Caldero
  • Like 1