AI won't attack

dporter22

• 2 weeks later...

Correct. I've flown about 9 or 10 missions now and all the AI flights just stay basically where you see them on the map I posted. They are assigned as suggested and armed correctly. Early on a CAP flight and SEAD flight did go north, but not anymore. It's just the exact same voiceovers every mission with the AI orbiting off the coast so I can't even tell if it's progressing. Also, the target coords given in the debrief are different in the briefing for the next mission so that's confusing also. 

On 3/13/2023 at 3:27 PM, dporter22 said:

Correct. I've flown about 9 or 10 missions now and all the AI flights just stay basically where you see them on the map I posted. They are assigned as suggested and armed correctly. Early on a CAP flight and SEAD flight did go north, but not anymore. It's just the exact same voiceovers every mission with the AI orbiting off the coast so I can't even tell if it's progressing. Also, the target coords given in the debrief are different in the briefing for the next mission so that's confusing also. 

This is really strange, do you also check the map? After debrief you should be able to see a red circle appear in the given coordinates. Also while in the new mission and once you insert the code you will be able to see the target marked as an AK74 soldier. 

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign