How to hide status window?

Go to solution Solved by Topper81,

Hello I don't know if this is a bug or just a question:
When I start DCS in MT, it always starts with openXC, so far so good... I know that I can show and hide the openXR menue with ALT+F2, but in addition, there is another window which shows some performance stats on one eye only. This can't be seen on the monitor, only in the VR device, so I cannot make a screenshot...

This window sometimes changes the color from red to green etc. depending on the current framerate I guess...

My question is how to hide this?

6 hours ago, Topper81 said:

Hello I don't know if this is a bug or just a question:
When I start DCS in MT, it always starts with openXC, so far so good... I know that I can show and hide the openXR menue with ALT+F2, but in addition, there is another window which shows some performance stats on one eye only. This can't be seen on the monitor, only in the VR device, so I cannot make a screenshot...

This window sometimes changes the color from red to green etc. depending on the current framerate I guess...

My question is how to hide this?

Right CTRL + Pause if it's the native DCS Performance window:

image.png

If you have changed default keybinding, in the adjust control you'll find it under UI Layer, it's the: "Frame Rate counter - Service info"
null

• Like 1

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

uhm, first time that I see that performance windows, it doesn't look like something that is rendered inside DCS.
I suppose it's the OpenXR FPS counter set in Advanced mode.

Try to follow their instruction to set FPS counter to off:

image.png

LINK

Edited by Maverick87Shaka

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Thx, I know how to navigate that menue, but I cannot find a switch to switch it off... I tried some switches and checked all the menue items but still no solution...

I'm using a HP Reverb G2 and don't know where this window comes from, maybe openXR, maybe windows mixed reality, before I only used steamVR and never had that issue... But for me steam VR does not work with Mt.

Edited by Topper81

2 minutes ago, Topper81 said:

Thx, I know how to navigate that menue, but I cannot find a switch to switch it off... I tried some switches and checked all the menue items but still no solution...

it should be the one shown in the screenshot I guess, under performance, the Overlay option, set to Off