Ground Moving Target Button

pbsmgm

I can complete a full startup perfectly, taxi, takeoff, get to a point of attack and hover with almost zero movement. However, I cannot get the Ground Moving Target or the Auto Turn buttons to light up green when I press them, so I do think they are not actually on because I cannot get any weapons to fire.

I have tried many times now and have thoroughly covered the startup to make sure I am not missing anything. And I am following the training video on ATGMs being deployed in automatic ingress mode using the helmet word for word.

So why aren't the Ground Moving Target or the Auto Turn buttons lighting up Green when I press them manually or even with the [N] and [Q] keys?

Edited by pbsmgm

Asus X99 II, i7-6850k, GTX 1080, 32GB RAM, M.2/SSD Drives, Win10-64

Haven't ever actually tried this in the "wrong" order, so to speak, but you do have Master Arm on and the Laser on first, right?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Ok, thanks. I just made a run with the cheat start, my first cheat start because I have forced myself to learn it all by memory thus far, and the light came on. So I am going back now to start a manual start and verify the WCS switch.

Yes Master Arm and Laser on first...Master Arm, Laser Standby, Outside [Y], then I press Ground Moving Targets or [N] in that order.

BTW..That cheat start is too convenient. I'm glad I haven't used it.

Thanks.

Edited by pbsmgm

Asus X99 II, i7-6850k, GTX 1080, 32GB RAM, M.2/SSD Drives, Win10-64