ARC210 - Any Issues?

Yes I had issues

I have only tried one mission since the update so it might not just be this campaign.

When I loaded into mission 6, part 2 (the AAR), the FM radio stopped working. I couldnt receive/transmit anything, even though the dialogue was continuing. I was able to use the ARC210 and just put the freq on 33.000 FM and then switch back and forth on the different frequencies but it wasnt ideal

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Indianajon said:

Worked fine for me and felt like it added lots being able to label the presets. Did independence day and had no issues with FM. I did select the arc210 before talking on uhf and vhf but no idea if I needed too.

Agreed!  Like I said in another post, if you take the time up front to program in your freqs, you don't even need to reference the kneepad.  So cool!

Radio 2.Jpeg

Edited by TripleTapper

• 2 months later...

ARC-210 not working for me only freq working is ATIS (in blue on kneeboard). Everything else is silent from when its time to contact ground at Nellis. Have preset all stations, switched back to TR G, also tried just TR - nothing. Get the cue hit spacebar when on correct freq then its radio silence. 

• 1 month later...

Is there any issue using the ARC 210 for the comms instead of the UHF AM radio as requested in the missions? IE is it expecting the old VHF AM radio set to 126.000 like instructed?

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...