Voice Activated Commands in Black Shark

• 3 weeks later...

new vac profile black shark

I made a new(edited version from maskim) VAC profile for Black shark with most of the radio commands. The zip includes a sheet with all the commands, see the screenshot.

Hope it helps.

:director:

VAC-BlackShark-profile.zip

vac-overview.jpg.7bdfc828fe91fdb94c5b23eb9e33c3bf.jpg

Black Shark voice.pdf

Edited by MainSail
Added an pdf version of the table.

Win10-X64, I5,-8600K oc-4,8Ghz, 16GB DDR4, MSI RTX 2080ti, HOTAS Warthog, MFG crosswind pedals, KW-908 Jetseat , HTC Vive with lens mod.

thx for the new profile!

I finally got it working last night. But there is a problem because in my 'pit I am surrounded by speakers. Flying the heli is loud, and I like it loud. I guess that isn't going to bode well for speech recognition.

For instance, every time I'd order my wingman to tighten the formation, or to go to combat formation, VAC would recognize the command to install nvg or or helmet sight.

Seems really cool but it's not quiet enough in my in-game environment to use it it seems. :( I really enjoy using the voice commands though.

Would it be stupid to think that if I re-trained Speech Recognition with an audio loop of the heli engine sounds going in the background that it might improve accuracy?

Could you put the sheet in some format that most can read please? An open office .ods file is not really the norm.

Perhaps a word doc or .rtf maybe more appropriate as the jpg looks kind of blurry printed.

Thanks for the effort.

Out

Sorry, didn't realise that the Open Office format is not the norm yet.

Added an pdf version. That should be readable by everybody.

Win10-X64, I5,-8600K oc-4,8Ghz, 16GB DDR4, MSI RTX 2080ti, HOTAS Warthog, MFG crosswind pedals, KW-908 Jetseat , HTC Vive with lens mod.

thx for the new profile!

I finally got it working last night. But there is a problem because in my 'pit I am surrounded by speakers. Flying the heli is loud, and I like it loud. I guess that isn't going to bode well for speech recognition.

For instance, every time I'd order my wingman to tighten the formation, or to go to combat formation, VAC would recognize the command to install nvg or or helmet sight.

Seems really cool but it's not quiet enough in my in-game environment to use it it seems. :( I really enjoy using the voice commands though.

Would it be stupid to think that if I re-trained Speech Recognition with an audio loop of the heli engine sounds going in the background that it might improve accuracy?

Why not just get a headset. Then you can have it as loud as you want

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

Hey guys,

Trying to creat myself a weapons profile but i cant seem to figure it out even with the content help and using the activation phrase button ive just confused the heck out of myself.

So heres what im doing,

1- Right Click and Add new action with name (Master Arm)

2- Assign qualiflier (Alt) and character keys (W)

What next? :huh:

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

Trying to creat myself a weapons profile but i cant seem to figure it out even with the content help and using the activation phrase button ive just confused the heck out of myself.

So heres what im doing,

1- Right Click and Add new action with name (Master Arm)

2- Assign qualiflier (Alt) and character keys (W)

What next? :huh:

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance.

Below the Sort list window is the "Activation Phrase" window. Here is the phrase which you need to speak in your mic to trigger the function.

So.....In the sort list we now have "Master Arm" By default the Activation phrase should be the same "Master Arm". So when you speak the words "Master Arm" into your mic the keystrokes Alt w will be sent and the function should happen.

It is important to note that you can also edit the activation phrase at any time as well using the buttons below the window. I use Middle mouse as Push to talk for VAC and program that to my joystick.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Out

• 1 month later...
I don't know what version of BS you have.. but I tried your xml file and it was all wrong...

on my version ( US ) the radio key is "\".. you had it as "u", although all of the F keys that followed were right on..

Also, most of the commands you had as 2 different inputs. Such as Lctrl-i, you had broken out as command 1 - Lctrl then command 2 - i, it only works as a single command ( qualifier key Lctrl and i ).... not sure if it's the way the xml file got imported or what.. but it did give me a huge head start and I thank you for your work.

I used it last night and wow.. what a difference. I mainly use it for radio comm.. although I did use it to tag and send datalink targets. Makes things so much easier.

I also assigned a trim function (t) so I can just say trim ( although i used to phrase 'stick'.. kept getting trim and send confused ).. The gear macro is handy too.. that handle is hard to hit with a mouse when you are just taking off or trying to set up for a landing....

If you need a vac profile ive got one it controles everything and it uses "\" for radio comands and its full of other comands for datalink, abris, shkvall, navigation and randomely used buttons and controles check it out on this link

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=42272&highlight=vac

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]