Latest patch (today) has killed my MT VR frames by 30% from what it was yesterday G2 user

Go to solution Solved by Hotdognz,

System specs 13700K, 4090, 64gb DDR4 3500, Win10, HP G2
Cleaned out all mods, updated then removed the FXO and Metashaders2 files clean out stated DCS.exe MT with the   --force_enable_VR command line

The patch today using MT has dropped my FPS by around 25-30% same graphic settings as yesterday, in our servers Foothold mission I was running 85-91 FPS 6.6CPU and 10-11ms GPU timings as shown in OpenXR Toolkit, today same mission 60-68 FPS, 6.6-8.8CPU, 12-14.4ms GPU timings and higher.

Instant Action- Caucasus-Apache- Ready on the range mission  FPS down from 78 to 80 CPU 6.4-8.8  GPU 11-14ms

It also and it doesn't feel silky smooth like it did yesterday

Some more flying and an update

MT actually feels really horrible now with this patch compared to its release a week ago, 77 FPS and looking either left or right in a KA50 on Syria im getting heaps of stutters, as I said yesterday and the week before was as smooth as silk in the same mission, I'm getting this on nearly all maps

Also the clarity f the text in DCS seems to be slightly blurry and the gauges in most planes seem blurry compared to yesterday.

Settings image attached was used yesterday and today, no change.

Screen_230318_113847.jpgnull

dcs.log options.lua

image.png

dxdiag.txt

Edited by Hotdognz
Added more comments