[Known Issue] AJS 37 Viggen - Collimated Sight causing Screen flickering both in VR or 2D mode.

Wiplash

Hi! After the last updates i noticed that my whole screen flickers for a while when i turn on the maverick sights on the Viggen, it's not just the sight picture that flickers, but the entire game view starts going black, i've tried this both in VR and 2D. Performed a clean installation and a repair of all the files and it didn't fix the flickering. I don't know what causes it besides turning on the sight. 

My system specs if needed:

- Ryzen 5 5600x

- Ram 16gb ddr4

- Brand new Asus RTX 3060ti 

Edited by Wiplash
  • Like 1

• Wiplash changed the title to AJS 37 Viggen - Collimated Sight causing Screen flickering both in VR or 2D mode.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Silhou changed the title to [Known Issue] AJS 37 Viggen - Collimated Sight causing Screen flickering both in VR or 2D mode.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the exact same bug and saw that you had a fix but even after the update that came out I still have it, is it normal because you didn't insert the fix or still buggy ? And could you also make a little tutorial to have the fix internally also to wait until the fix.