Campaign raven one mission 02 still not working after fix

jefxxx

Even afeter the fix, I am still stuck on WP4. Nothing happens while smoke although separates, tapes on never triggered and the mission cannot be completed. Also no radio chat on the way to WP4 and no instructions given to Smoke. Really frustating.

• Like 1

Even afeter the fix, I am still stuck on WP4. Nothing happens while smoke although separates, tapes on never triggered and the mission cannot be completed. Also no radio chat on the way to WP4 and no instructions given to Smoke. Really frustating.

I got the same today, my first time in the mission so just circled till I ran out of fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Trigati said:

I got the same today, my first time in the mission so just circled till I ran out of fuel.

I just flew it tonight (Beta, MT) and it worked fine for me.  I had 2 issue that were DCS related (not campaign issues) - tanker "teleported" slightly sideways as I called pre-contact and he acknowledged me but didn't stream basket.  Canceled rejoin and it worked on 2nd try.  And not having long range line up lights on the carrier currently really sucks 🤨

Edited by rob10

I cannot reproduce this, it works fine for me every time. Thing that helped some people was full repair of DCS. Other than that I have no idea what to do, sorry 😞
A track from your playthrough would be helpful, there may be some user error with the radios involved. 

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png