Deka have any live social networks?

Does Deka have any live social networks at all? It's just that there hasn't been a damn thing new on Facebook since April 2022, and I haven't found any Discord server there?

Upd
I have already realized that Discord is banned in China, but really there are no other ways, except as a Chinese social network?

Edited by Low_Quality

• 5 months later...
2023/4/5 AM6点08分,Low_Quality说:

I said about life social networks, Facebook last entry in April last year, YouTube dead at all. Bilibili the kind of introduce, but I don't know Chinese at all

Then none.

In fact Bilibili official channel is also quiet. When they truly have something to show that's often posted on personal channel of staff, which will also be posted here. So no need to find another info sources. I know they use QQ group chat to keep contact with players in China but I don't know whether they still run a group now.

Just stay in forum and we, or I, would post info if we find any elsewhere.

2023/4/5 PM5点45分,Wyvern说:

thats all they have, they dont have an Discord, since its banned in China.

They have one or some members living in other country. So it's possible to have one legally, but hard for administration and maintenance.

Besides, I think they are too cautious with their progress demonstration, and I guess most of them are busy on their other jobs, no one has enough free time for frequent official announcement or daily interaction. Even though I'm staring at all their social media (official and staff personal), I don't know what they are doing until an update log comes out, unless it's a bug I privately reported to one staff. Sometimes I felt they are more like some "core fans" among Chinese players (and at first they are) instead of developers. They are too cautious, unambitious and moderate as developers, trying to give only guaranteed products instead of progress. I can understand them but I don't think it's a good way. Sometimes risking misunderstanding and unsatisfying to show what they are making is also the responsibility of developers.

• Like 1

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.