Nike Hercules MIM14 Mod WIP (Broke)

Howdy, 

I have been working on making my first mod for DCS for the last 2 weeks, decided to go with the Nike Hercules launcher and Missile. So far I have been able to create the Missile and Launcher model within blender with animations on the launcher that works (roughly) and have been able to get those models exported in EDM format and working in game replacing the SA-2 models. I then started to work on creating the custom mod folder for my mod and getting the lua files set up working with other existing sam mods and their lua codes. All the lua code just to get it to run is done and in the mod folder but I am stuck at the game not wanting to launch if the mod is in the mod folder so somewhere the code is broke and I have not been able to get any help from the DCS forms or on modding discords. Because of that, I am releasing my models, blender files and broke mod file for anyone to work on and play around with. It's pretty basic but the missile still looks cool in game. Please let me know if you decide to work on it and get it working or are able to help me with the coding issue. 

Thanks!

Nike Hurcules Mod BROKE.rar

• 10 months later...

I think that you can ask currenthill to teach you how to solve this question .because he solved the huge missile problem ,and you met the huge launcher problem.the reason of these question are same .

Two things I see,

One, The launcher needs to be re sized.

It is gigantic!

Two, the launcher code is causing the mod to not load.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."