CH or Saitek?

Hi guys, Going to get some rudder petals to more enjoy the game, but wondering what opionions are on which are better?, current owners of either have anything you really dislike about it? They are about the same price, and i wont use for anything other than flight sims. If It makes any diff my Flight stick is a Saitek X52.

Thanks!

Home-Built Rig - | ASUS TUF Z390-Plus| i9 9900k | 2080ti | 32g G.SKILL TridentZ |Samsung 970 evos | Tagan 1100w PS | Warthog Hotas | Track ir 5 | Saitek Pedals | PFT Collective

I think if you're looking for "realism", durability, and scalability (IE: use w/ a home-brew cockpit) the CH-Products are a better line. I would go with CH if my accountant (wife-unit) would allow it ... but my Saitek gear works just fine. The Saitek gear starts to degrade after a few years of heavy use. It's all really a judgment call.

My $.02

-OUT-

- - - - - - - - TO FLY IS HEAVEN. TO HOVER IS DIVINE - - - - - -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had the same question and went for the Saitek rudder pedals.

And I have found nothing to dislike about them.

Google some reviews from users and things will get clear.

Win10-X64, I5,-8600K oc-4,8Ghz, 16GB DDR4, MSI RTX 2080ti, HOTAS Warthog, MFG crosswind pedals, KW-908 Jetseat , HTC Vive with lens mod.

If you plan to use the a gear a long time (I got my first CH Fighterstick ten years ago), I would go for CH.

Besides the good hardware you have a big community under http://www.ch-hangar.com where are many of the company people around.

There is also a very good trimming script availible for Blackshark.

If you can afford it, you won't regret.

AMD Phenom 2 X4 955BE @ 3.2GHz, Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P

ATI Radeon 4890 1024MB, 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM

TrackIR 4, Windows 7 x64

I have used both Saitek Pro Pedals and CH Pro pedals, found them both reliable, good pedals. I'm currently using the Saitek pedals and have no complaints.

My problem with the CH pedals is that they are too narrow. Ch pedals are measured 8" center to center. The Saitek pedals are measured 12 1/2" center to center. After 28 years of flying various a/c in rl my feet find the wider spacing of the Saitek pedals much more natural than the CH.

I really think these are both great, functional pedals and it is going to come down to a personal preference.