MAVF Cage/Uncage

As soon as I designate something with the ATFLIR the Mav uncages and I am unable to cage it even after undesignating.  Only way to get it to cage is by cycling off the Mav and back on again via the SMS page.

Dell Aurora R11, Windows 10 Home 64bit English, Intel i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost), 64GB Dual Channel HyperX FURY DDR4 XMP at 3400MHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6, 24” 1080p 144Hz Free-Sync/G-SYNC compatible monitor, 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD.

Sorry to be off topic but I too reside in Oklahoma Yee Haw 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

1 hour ago, theoklahomaaviator said:

As soon as I designate something with the ATFLIR the Mav uncages and I am unable to cage it even after undesignating.  Only way to get it to cage is by cycling off the Mav and back on again via the SMS page.

It's weird the way it works here. You can power up the Mav by boxing it on SMS and it slaves to the pod with no problem but if you want to cage/uncage again using HOTAS... no, you have to have master arm on...

1 hour ago, Tholozor said:

Assign the TDC to the MAV display and press the Cage/Uncage button.

TDC was assigned to the MAV page.  I flew the mission a second time and it was working again.  I’m sorry I don’t have a track replay. 😞

Just now, oldcrusty said:

It's weird the way it works here. You can power up the Mav by boxing it on SMS and it slaves to the pod with no problem but if you want to cage/uncage again using HOTAS... no, you have to have master arm on...

And maybe that’s what the problem was.  I may have not had Master Arm on.

Dell Aurora R11, Windows 10 Home 64bit English, Intel i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost), 64GB Dual Channel HyperX FURY DDR4 XMP at 3400MHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6, 24” 1080p 144Hz Free-Sync/G-SYNC compatible monitor, 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 3:43 AM, theoklahomaaviator said:

TDC was assigned to the MAV page.  I flew the mission a second time and it was working again.  I’m sorry I don’t have a track replay. 😞

And maybe that’s what the problem was.  I may have not had Master Arm on.

This is 100% what has happened, you can't uncage without master arm on.