DCS crashes when connecting to a multiplayer server.

Azimuth11
Go to solution Solved by Azimuth11,

For some reason, DCS crashes to the desktop whenever I reach the aircraft select menu after a few seconds or before at the "Net Sim Post Start" section when loading. All of my graphics drivers are installed, I meet the minimum requirements, I've tried repairing,  cleaning, lowering graphics settings, but nothing seemed to work. I have been using VR and it worked before perfectly fine yesterday, its only today that its not working. I checked the logs and all I could find was a message that stated:  Display Tab 3: There is a problem with Virtual Desktop Monitor device. For more information, search for 'graphics device driver error code 22'. But that isn't a graphics driver, its some driver that a program called virtual desktop uses, that I use to connect to my pc from my oculus quest 2. I also tried not using virtual desktop but it still wouldn't work. Any suggestions on what I could do? Thanks.

dcs.log

dxdiag.txt

Edited by Azimuth11

1 hour ago, Azimuth11 said:

For some reason, DCS crashes to the desktop whenever I reach the aircraft select menu after a few seconds or before at the "Net Sim Post Start" section when loading. All of my graphics drivers are installed, I meet the minimum requirements, I've tried repairing,  cleaning, lowering graphics settings, but nothing seemed to work. I have been using VR and it worked before perfectly fine yesterday, its only today that its not working. I checked the logs and all I could find was a message that stated:  Display Tab 3: There is a problem with Virtual Desktop Monitor device. For more information, search for 'graphics device driver error code 22'. But that isn't a graphics driver, its some driver that a program called virtual desktop uses, that I use to connect to my pc from my oculus quest 2. I also tried not using virtual desktop but it still wouldn't work. Any suggestions on what I could do? Thanks.

hello. very low memory. you may want to try a larger pagefile. 8 GBs RAM may be below minimum requirements. especially on MP.

2023-04-30 15:41:08.659 INFO    APP (Main): CPU cores: 8, threads: 16, System RAM: 7893 MB, Pagefile: 13637 MB

also you are getting device unplugged. look at this link for more info.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain