Yaw trim and pdf.

Hi

The pdf indicates that the yaw trim goes to the right when the scroll wheer turns in the clockwise direction. So I've made shortcuts on my coolie hat and when I assign yaw trim to the right, I see the scroll wheel going to the opposite direction. So where is the truth ?

In fact, the planes goes to the left when the scroll wheel turns in the clockwise ?

There is a mistake in the joystick affectation menu ?

There is a mistake in the pdf ?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

I've got trims bound to keys, not switches, but the rudder one works as intended, and described in the manual:

Key for rudder trim right -> wheel rotates CW -> tab goes left -> rudder goes right -> plane yaws right.

Key for rudder trim left -> wheel rotates CCW -> tab goes right -> rudder goes left -> plane yaws left.

That's how it should work if game flight mode is turned off. If it's on, the trims would be animated, but the plane would not react to them.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.