Extremly sloppy/inaccurate hats on the VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip

Gunfreak

I have this stick attached to my Brunner FFB base, and using the hat buttons is almost impossible. Like the trim or thumb hat, I want to trim left rudder, but the hat is so sloppy I'll often trim up or down instead, using the thumb hat as weapons selector in the F14 is almost impossible, actually getting a Sidewinder or Sparrow when I need it is a crap shoot. Having used Winwing Super libra and Winwing F16 sticks, where the hats are super tight and accurate and never had a problem with it, it's kinda game breaking. Today I tried to use it in my Apache, and if I try and use force trim there's 50/50 chance I'll get altitude hold or speed hold.(using the trim hat). I've also used the thumb hat to do gunsight range and wingspan adjustment in my spitfire. but since the buttons are so sloppy, doing something as easy as decreasing range without also adjusting the wingspan is an exercise in patient. 

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

@Gunfreak Hi, this problem is totally on Brunner's side. There are only buttons in the grip, all the decoding has to be processed by the controller board and software in the base. In my case i have used my 50CM2 grip on a VPC base and now on a VPforce Rhino and never had such a problem. However, Virpil's grips do go through iterations with internal changes. A 50CM2 from a couple years ago isn't internally the same like a 50CM2 from 2023, because they also go through optimization processes. So Brunner has to re-evaluate the latest versions and tweak their drivers.

Edited by RealDCSpilot

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules