Litening target Diamond not moving on HUD

allemattio

Hi.

As stated in the manual and as seen in some tutorials the dotted diamond on the hud that represents a litening pod target should be moving as you move the pod, but in my case is stuck.

If I set a target point in the LItening pod I can move it on the FLIR display but the point in the HUD doesn't move, to update it I have to undesignate and set a new target.

• ED Team

Hi, 

welcome to the forum. 

Please include a short as possible track replay example showing the issue so we can take a look. 

you can save a track replay when you exit the mission in single player during the debrief window 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Il 22/5/2023 at 12:50, BIGNEWY ha scritto:

Hi, 

welcome to the forum. 

Please include a short as possible track replay example showing the issue so we can take a look. 

you can save a track replay when you exit the mission in single player during the debrief window 

thank you

Here it is, hope it helps

flir hud slew bug.trk

• ED Team

thank you for the track. 

I do have this reported already and I will ask the team about it again

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2