Unlimited ammo for ground missile

dresoccer4
Go to solution Solved by Exorcet,

How can I set it up so my silkworm launchers have unlimited missiles and continually reload and fire off at a point for effect?

cheers

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

21 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Add a logi truck nearby. Just be ready for a long fire pause as they have to reload. 

interesting. couple questions,

> is there a specific logistics truck that needs to be selected?
> does it have to be in same group, or just nearby?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

It needs to be a logi truck that is specified as one, like the Ural one. I think there's a list in the DCS 2020 user manual that comes with DCS, though they are visibly marked in the game by a black circle around the truck. 

I dont know if they have to be in the same group, but having it in the same should work. Maybe its explained a bit more in the manual. 

• Like 1

• Solution
1 hour ago, dresoccer4 said:

interesting. couple questions,

> is there a specific logistics truck that needs to be selected?
> does it have to be in same group, or just nearby?

The trucks have a black ring around them in the ME. They only resupply units within that ring.

The trucks do not have to be the same group as the units they rearm.

• Like 1

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files