Thanks for the new Gazelle update, please don't delete Cold War variant completely

bies

I've seen a stream on Twitch with great Gazelle update:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1826316181

obraz_2023-05-23_124351320.png

Gazelle updates looks awesome, especially FM, plese don't delete Cold War configuration and make features like modern GPS tablet optional/configurable to make it possible to have also original configuration. For many guys flying Gazelle in Cold War scenarios and servers is important. I've heard Kiowa is to have 1980s, ~2005 and 2017 three variants.

Thanks for your work and updating Gazelle FM even before Kiowa release, You are awesome!

cheers 

Edited by bies
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Kinkkujuustovoileipä said:

The tablet can be disabled in the mission editor. We're well aware of users wanting older variants 🙂

Thanks a lot, have a great day! Can't wait for both revised DM Gazelle and Kiowa.

34 minutes ago, Kinkkujuustovoileipä said:

The tablet can be disabled in the mission editor. We're well aware of users wanting older variants

Hi Kinkku, can you give a rundown for the changes we can expect in the update? So far I've gathered that the SA342L and Mistral variants will be combined, but it also looks like HOTs will be made available to this variant. Will we see any changes to the radios, ie will the FM radio be fully tunable? Will the ADF tuning knobs be a bit less sensitive?

• Like 1

The Gazelle update looks like it will upgrade the module greatly. This is actually more appealing to me than the KW. Lets see how this works when released - credit card is at the ready 🤑

• Like 3

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!