Trim button on joystick also resets clock

Booka42

Hi,

I just recently started flying this great Aircraft. I use a Virpil WARbrd Base with the F-14 stick.

Everything is working fine with the exception that whenever I use Trim RIGHT, the Start/Stop/Reset/Rewind/Adjust function of the clock is also executed.

Same thing happens with Trim UP and the Clock Time Adjustment knob.

This also happens when I use the associated keybinding (RCTRL + D for example).

I already checked DCS control bindings for my joystick and keyboard - I don't use any outside programs.

Any idea what this could be? Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is kind of weird.

Kind regards,

Booka42

UPDATE: Happens with ST and MT and with different joysticks.

Edited by Booka42

• Booka42 changed the title to Trim button on joystick also resets clock
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Booka42:

I already checked DCS control bindings for my joystick and keyboard - I don't use any outside programs.

Thank you for your answer, I already did that. It might be helpful if you could try to replicate it on your end. Just watch the clock while you use the trim buttons.

Kind regards,

Booka42

Edited by Booka42

Another update, doing it the other way around by clicking the clock with the mouse will also execute the trim.

This is definitely not on my end. I can make a video if that helps.

Kind regards,

Booka42

So, I can confirm this as well.

FOR ME, TRIM RIGHT activates the animation of the START/STOP/REWIND button (but doesn't actually seem to perform the function)

Similarly, TRIM DOWN activates the animation of the CLOCK TIME Adjustment switch, but unlike a mouse click, it doesn't stay in that position, just toggles.

I do not see TRIM adjustments when I mouse click the knob/switch though.

(WINWING ORION F-18 HOTAS)

Edited by Recluse
  • Like 1