The Un-Official DCS Camel Add On

bottom-Drawer-Mods-1024.jpg

Presents

The Un-Official DCS Camel Add On

Coming very soon!

The day has arrived!

Inside you will find many static camels. Use to add ambiance to missions

As a side note, I have not created any collisions for any models inside.

If the interest is there, I will do so.

Also inside are animated camels and caravans.

And,

Camels riders!

Both male and female.

Have a Camel race!🤣

All models from Sketch fab and have a creative commons license

and are free to use.

OvGME ready.

Saved games mod.

Enjoy and, Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gsdd0yp7osdx84/The DCS Camel Add-On V 2.8.8.zip?dl=0

Screen-230605-184118.jpg

Screen-230606-023345.jpg

Herein, you will find, well, Camels!

All kinds of Camels!

We have it ALL! Running Camels! Camel Caravans! Caravans with Arabs riding! Low poly Camels! LOL And soon, Spitting Camels!   Amazing what can be done with bones! And, Just because it is ME after all.....The Desert Wander! He, well, Wanders! A few issues to clear up, then a link will be provided. We will Populate that Desert one way, or another!

Some screens

I like the Arab guy!

May have a few more of these to share.

Enjoy!

Screen-230604-091045.jpg

Screen-230604-091653.jpg

Screen-230604-091508.jpg

Screen-230604-091410.jpg

Screen-230604-091402.jpg

WTF is THAT!🤣

Screen-230604-091742.jpg

Sure ain't no Camel!😆

Have FUN!

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The Camels have arrived!

• Thanks 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 month later...

Ok, so my wingman by accident forgot to lase his target, and his GBU landed miles off. I made up a story that he killed a camel and the owner is furious.
This was before I found this mod.
I downloaded it, and made a mission where the owner and his other camels are coming towards our base to avenge his camel, and my wingman and me need to stop him at all cost.
Needles to say that we were in for a surprise, that after 6 Ljdam's. 4 laser mavericks and dozens of A-10 30 mike mike's, the convoy suffered only 3% damage.
Anything that could be done to address this?

Kind regards.

DCS A-10C II Warthog, DCS AV-8B, DCS F/A-18C. DCS F-16C DCS KA-50 III, DCS F-14B. DCS AH-64 Apache. DCS Mirage F1. DCS F-15E.
System: Z690 - i9-12900k - RTX 3080ti - 32gb ram - 2tb NVME - 2x2tb HDD - TM Hotas Warthog - MFG Rudders - Trackir/VR

Just tried 4x 2000lbs..
3% again...... Pretty imortally armored camels 4 sure

DCS A-10C II Warthog, DCS AV-8B, DCS F/A-18C. DCS F-16C DCS KA-50 III, DCS F-14B. DCS AH-64 Apache. DCS Mirage F1. DCS F-15E.
System: Z690 - i9-12900k - RTX 3080ti - 32gb ram - 2tb NVME - 2x2tb HDD - TM Hotas Warthog - MFG Rudders - Trackir/VR

Camels wearing body armor?🤣

I will adjust the collisions so they die a bit easier.

ASAP.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hawkeye60 said:

Camels wearing body armor?🤣

I will adjust the collisions so they die a bit easier.

ASAP.

Awesome! Can't wait to a camel BBQ party at the base. (And of course get a relaxed wingman back, he's scared to death right now 😄 )

This is utter madness.

…and a great thing to be encouraged. I’ll grab these camels later, plot them into Sinai and have a look at the runners and riders. Maybe have a mooch about the Pyramids? Will do my best to avoid any low flying heli pilots that may be trying to land on them or set them ablaze. 🤪 Both Camels or the Pyramids.

Well done, cheers. 🐪