Su-33 Flanker Gun recticle is useless when playing mission "Su-33 - Normandy - 1v1 Guns Only.miz"

joacofz6

Mission

"Su-33 - Normandy - 1v1 Guns Only.miz"

located in: .\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Missions\Single 

It makes the gun sight useless. The cross doesn't follow any logic and starts jumping all around the hud.
The gunsight works ok in any other self-made missin. 

Bug only replicates when opening this mission (not an instant action mission, but a Single player)

17 hours ago, joacofz6 said:

Mission

"Su-33 - Normandy - 1v1 Guns Only.miz"

located in: .\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Missions\Single 

It makes the gun sight useless. The cross doesn't follow any logic and starts jumping all around the hud.
The gunsight works ok in any other self-made missin. 

Bug only replicates when opening this mission (not an instant action mission, but a Single player)

I haven't played the mission, but what is the target's speed? Su-27/33 reticle used to start jumping around at high speeds.

i5-4690K CPU 3.50Ghz @ 4.10GHz; 32GB DDR3 1600MHz; GeForce GTX 1660 Super; LG IPS225@1920x1080; Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB; Windows 10 Pro

Nevermind the speed. If you "clone" the same setup as that mission in your own mission, it won't replicate.
Open that mission and you will see the sight not just jump, but move all around the the hud, even if the adversary is in front of you not pulling more than 2 gs

Post your video, so people can see what you're doing wrong.

I couldn't replicate what they said, neither in this mission nor in any other. They won't accept that they are not flying well. In their eyes it's the fault of the plane or the systems or the mission. As neither a bug report at ED nor a tester taking his time to try to replicate the "issue" came to a conclusion that means that they are right, they decided to get their confirmation in here.

I'd recommend watching their video. It explains everything in the first 3 minutes of watching.