No "thrumaster combined device" with W11

CougarFFW04

Hi everyone,

I am running a brand new intel base computer running W11 dedicated to my favorite simulator, DCS in particular.

I have installed drivers and Target but I am facing the following problem : when running a profile, although Target gui shows "Device name set to Thrustmaster Combined" and that the event tester seems to work correctly, I do not see any HID device in the device analyser.

Windows game controler only shows "Thrusmater Virtual Game Controller (root)", "Thrusmater virtual keyboard (root)" and "Thrusmater virtual mouse (root)" but no Joystick or throtle.

Thrusmater website suggest to update firmware to FW12 (mine is FW11 for the joystick) but I cant as long as I do not see the throtle and Joystick listed in the peripheric...

Any help or advises are welcome.

Thanks

I don't have any TM HID devices in the Target Device Analyzer either and i'm still on Windows 10.
I only have an X-Box controller in there.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

TheOnly thing 
I can think of is core isolation issue. have you disabled memory integrity? Goto the search bar and search for Core Isolation. it will bring up the memory integrity there disable it and try reinstalling the drivers for your HOTAS..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4-AC / Intel i7 11700K @ 5.0Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVME 2TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar  / Buttkicker Gamer 2

Type "Firmware" in your Run command it will automatically install the current Firmware for your devices. Piece of cake.... get the stick and throttle calibration program too. RTWFM before you do anything, follow the instruction to the letter.

• Like 1

Sempre Fortis

• 3 weeks later...