Crash on pressing GPS zoom up button in Mi-8

• Proper Charlie changed the title to Crash on pressing GPS zoom up button in Mi-8
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, it is Grayflag, it tends to be somehow.... crowdy.

Anyway - thursday crash happened at CQ86 (I've been closing to Qeshim arfield from NW), and friday ones in CQ26 (north of strait between Iran and Qeshim Island). BTW - I've returned to that mission with Mi-8 just few minutes later, and it behaved perfectly - I just didn't turn NS430 on. All done with MT version.

I want to get to the bottom of this, but I need a short track. Here's what you can do:

1. Join the server, spawn in a Mi-8 at a location you know for sure will trigger the crash.
  2. Start the helicopter and configure it as if you were about to fight, but just don't zoom out on the NS30.
  3. Exit mission, save track, then attach it here.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Can't do that, cause it crashed far from any spawn (I took off from Bandar Lengeh). Not to mention that I don't have very exact coords for the spots where it happened - because it crashed there, so I had no opporunity to read them. In all cases Mi-8 was armed with 4 sets of B-8V2OA rockets, both gunners that were set for free fire and long series, and a load of standard troops unit. In two cases it was painted in Israeli colors, once in Canadian. Rocket launchers were armed and ready.

I will just use alternate ways of navigation on PG, like ADF and so on, it's not the first time, some patches ago I had similar problem with Gazelle (then it crashed on the spawn, I didn't even had the chance to take off). Or I will fly on Grayflag Syria. I provided all the data that I've been able to provide. If there is issue - there will certainly be other reports, possibly more detailed made by ppl more capable than me.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...