Unable to purchase map w/in DCS

MarHar17

Sorry to bother,

But is this perhaps a beta release? I have the updated version on DCS and I'm unable to purchase the Sinai map within DCS. It's simply not an option, it doesn't show up. But..... it's available for purchase on the DCS website. I purchased it there. But when I open the game, refresh the purchase section.... it still doesn't show up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Harbs

• Like 1

No I do not. I figured it out. Tough one to catch this time. The advertising wasn't straight forward until after the purchase. All good, I'll simply wait until regular release. Wish they would be more forthcoming that this is a beta release. Dang it. 

• Like 2

Everything is always released first on the open beta, no problem with buying beforehand but if you stick with stable version, which is fine, you know it'll take some time for it to reach stable version, from maybe couple or three weeks to a month or so, usually, but nothing set on stone.

• Like 2

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

No I do not. I figured it out. Tough one to catch this time. The advertising wasn't straight forward until after the purchase. All good, I'll simply wait until regular release. Wish they would be more forthcoming that this is a beta release. Dang it. 
Like others have written, it's always released on OB first.
Not sure about the Steam store, but the requirements are always clearly stated on the modules store page, but I agree. It's easy to miss it if you don't pay attention.
Maybe the text about OB could be enlarged, I don't know if that will help. But there will always be users that miss this.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk