Is there a way to remove the Pilot from the external view?

I've got a QF-16 Drone livery, but the pilot is visible in the external view. How do you control the visibility of the pilot in the external view? I'm assuming a lua edit, but no idea where. Anyone know? And if so, is this a global change? Or can I make it so that only if the QF-16 livery is used, the external pilot model is not visible?

Screenshot 2023-06-16 185722.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 10:03 PM, razo+r said:

Open the model with the modelviewer and check if it is even that arg. Otherwise you will have to look through all args to find the correct one. 

I confirmed it's the correct arg. I raised the value to something a little higher just to compensate just in case. Unfortunately, it still wont work. It removes the pilot from the model viewer correctly, but in game, it does not. Any ideas? Am I writing that arg incorrectly?

Screenshot 2023-06-25 170906.jpg

I've tried a few more values between this state and another state and no matter what value I put in the arg, the pilot is still visible in sim. In the model viewer, if I put that arg to a value above 0.50, the pilot is no longer present, but I put that in the livery lua, it still shows the pilot in sim. I wish I could figure out what I'm doing wrong.

• 2 weeks later...