Odd speed brake behaviour

I have Winwing Hornet throttle and have speed brake switch programmed for AFT (extend) and FORWARD (retract). When the physical switch is in the middle position (unbound) it registers as AFT.

I checked in the controls binding screen and it is actually doing this. EG if I push forward it retracts, but when I return to center position, it inputs AFT and the brake extends.

I have the F/A-18 programmed exactly the same and it does not have this behaviour, AFT is aft, FORWARD is forward and CENTER is unbound and it does nothing (ie hold position) I double checked today after finding this on the F15e.

Stalker_Signature.png

i9-11900K (Corsair water cooled); Z590; 64Gb Dominator 3466; Zotac Trinity OC RTX 4090; Soundblaster Z; Samsung 980 & 990 Pros; Pimax 8K X, 5K XR;

Winwing Orion 2 F/A-18 throttle, Winwing Orion 2 base with extension and F-15EX grip (from F/A-18 grip); Virpil Warbrd base (2x extensions) with TM Warthog grip, TM Warthog throttle; Ace-Flight Rudder Pedals, Control Panel #2; Simshaker Jetpad / HF8.

Cancel. User error. I had not kept the switch fully aft when binding. Apologies.

• Like 2

Stalker_Signature.png

i9-11900K (Corsair water cooled); Z590; 64Gb Dominator 3466; Zotac Trinity OC RTX 4090; Soundblaster Z; Samsung 980 & 990 Pros; Pimax 8K X, 5K XR;

Winwing Orion 2 F/A-18 throttle, Winwing Orion 2 base with extension and F-15EX grip (from F/A-18 grip); Virpil Warbrd base (2x extensions) with TM Warthog grip, TM Warthog throttle; Ace-Flight Rudder Pedals, Control Panel #2; Simshaker Jetpad / HF8.