[FIXED WING] A-26B-56-DL INVADER

SOLIDKREATE

[FIXED WING] A-26B-56-DL "INVADER"  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the A-26B-56-DL "INVADER" in DCS?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I'd prefer an earlier variant A-26A.
    • I'd prefer a later variant B-26K (A-26K Vietnam).

• SOLIDKREATE changed the title to [FIXED WING] A-26B-56-DL INVADER

To be honest, I am not exactly sure about the precise sub-type, but yes, an A-26 would be quite a worthwhile addition, not least for its long service life, making it a viable vehicle to add to plenty of scenarios.

I would definitely like to see the Invader in DCS, particularly the B-26K Counter-Invader version. 

Been a frequent volunteer at the Vintage Flying Museum in Fort Worth, Texas, where the only airworthy B-26K makes her home. 

I'm just inspecting the .lua for the mosquito to see how a twin engine is done. I've also been gathering data on the R-2800/71. I'd like to be able to make a MOD for this plane however I have a lot to learn. I'd also have to fly out there and record sounds and what not. Or pay someone down there to do it (Pros). I also have to get a 3DS Max license which I found for $305/yr. 

I wish we could use CAD because that is where my skillset is. I use CREO Professionally along with ANSYS. I am a tooling Designer for Rocket engines. I have quite a bit of info on both variants of the plane (B/K). I'm sure I need more than I have. If the guy who's making the Su-22 can teach himself all he has, why not me?

Edited by SOLIDKREATE
  • Like 1