VAICOM Adds 133 imported ATC aliases every time VoiceAttack starts???

Snacko

I think these are for the Sinai map, that I have already added to the VA profile.  I've updated the VA profile several times, but clicking TEST says nothing changed.  And I do have the  Config/Auto-Import new Theaters checked..   So, why doesn't this take??

hJ4gfid.png

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I think these are for the Sinai map, that I have already added to the VA profile.  I've updated the VA profile several times, but clicking TEST says nothing changed.  And I do have the  Config/Auto-Import new Theaters checked..   So, why doesn't this take??
hJ4gfid.png

This is completely normal behaviour. It has nothing to do with the VAICOM VoiceAttack profile.
It's the VAICOM VoiceAttack plugin talking with it's own database listing all the ATCs that are not hard coded in the DB.

Like the Marianas doesn't have one single hardcoded ATC. While ALL Caucasian and Nevadainians have all theirs.
Some PG, Syria etc.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Great!  Thanks for the reply.  The reason that I posted is that I had not seen this before, so that is strange.  But I just noticed that I had 'Debug Mode' set to on!  That's why I didn't remember seeing these before.  A week ago I was trying to fix my Keyword list and turned it on.  Dang it!!  LoL

• Like 1

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

If you look more closely at the list you will see ATC from the Persian Gulf map, the Normandy map, Marianas, and others.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

Yes, thanks I saw that and the Marianas too.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snacko said:

Great!  Thanks for the reply.  The reason that I posted is that I had not seen this before, so that is strange.  But I just noticed that I had 'Debug Mode' set to on!  That's why I didn't remember seeing these before.  A week ago I was trying to fix my Keyword list and turned it on.  Dang it!!  LoL

Probably reason you are now seeing it is you have logging enabled in Vaicom. Disable again and you should not see those messages.

Edited by dburne
  • Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Ah, that makes sense. Didn't think of that as I've always had debug on.

image.png

I'm in the process of adding Sinai and South Atlantic to the databases and fixing Nevada and persian Gulf. This way we can control the Keywords used a little better rather than relying on Auto-Import Theaters. Next will be adding Marianas and tiding up the code structure of the databases.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome 👍👍👍

Thanks for your work!

image.png
I'm in the process of adding Sinai and South Atlantic to the databases and fixing Nevada and persian Gulf. This way we can control the Keywords used a little better rather than relying on Auto-Import Theaters. Next will be adding Marianas and tiding up the code structure of the databases.
Thank you!
If you need help with The Channel and Normandy, shout out.

Cheers!