Thanks and observations

Have just finished this excellent campaign and had only a few very minor issues most of which are outwith your making such as the ATC tower frequencies on the Normandy 2.0 map being different meaning you can't talk to the tower which is no big deal. Also the stuttering on the mission with the huge formation of bombers which is more my ageing computer to blame. Had a blast and also got a surprising number of victories and I find the BF-109 to be my favourite of the DCS fighters in terms of how stable it feels and the speed helps enormously at times to get out of bad situations. Once you master taking off and landing which is always going to be a challenge with such a narrow track then the rest of it isn't too hard and it rewards good handling. Forgot to put the rpm onto automatic a couple of times and overrevved the engine but you learn from your mistakes. Thanks for putting this together and I am looking to get V for victory next.

• Like 2

Nooooooooooo!

Ugra changed the airfield frequencies AGAIN.
So I'll have to update all missions AGAIN.
Great...
You campaign creators all have my sympathy, and we as users can't really appreciate all your efforts enough!

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1