Thank you!

Dark_P

Maybe this is not allowed to post here but i just have to say thank you for this module! it is so awesome! The best module i have by far! There are some buggs and stuff but i bet it will get fixed! I just love this thing!🥰

Anyway that was my "rant"

Cheers Wags and the team!

• Like 17

i5 650 @ 3,20 GHz

AMD Radeon HD 7850 2 GB

Crucial Ballistix 8 GB

Win 7 64 bit Home

CH Fighterstick

CH PRO Throttle

CH PRO Pedals

• ED Team

Hi, 

thank you for the feedback, good to see you are enjoying the AH-64D, more work is being done during early access and new features still to come.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

You're so lucky @Dark_P. We, all forum members have waited for this module for looong years. 😄 Try to feel our emotions. 😄

• Like 2

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

As Devrim says.

We have waited long and hard for this module and even though I have had little time on the 64D (a shameful 100+), I come back to it time and again and it is a challenging weapon to fly.

For me it is the best helicopter flight model in DCS and all the gadgetry, bells and whistles are a true delightful bonus.

• Like 1

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Can't wait for the integration with Longbow Net, and the Kiowa.  Then the full dream will be realized...

I'm probably not the only one, but every time I watch a video from Waggs now, and he introduces himself at the beginning of the video, I get a rush of anticipation like I felt when watching the pre-release videos he was putting out before the module was released.  I would watch them a few times in a row when they were released, trying to absorb as much information as I could as we waited patiently. 🤓

• Like 5

I think this is the first module I have bought where I am thinking that 60% of the awesomeness of the AH-64D can only be found online in multiplayer.

I was fine playing SP with all other modules, but in the Apache, George works but he does not utilise the 64D’s capabilities to its full.  

The Kiowa and longbow net will simply reinforce the need for MP play for me.

How is ED’s voice com maturing?

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.