.miz mission file can no longer be opened

onlinetk

I saved a .miz file with a mission, the editor is permanently frozen (it's on the notebook), well restarted the notebook and DCS and continued, it's been like this for weeks. Now all of a sudden the file is no longer displayed in the Open window of the Mission Editor, despite the folder content. Likewise, if I move the file to a different path, it is no longer displayed. However, when I create a new mission and click save as, the missing file is displayed so that I can overwrite it.

Does anyone have a solution?

I've already tried to open the file with 7zip, but then I get the message "cannot open as archive". A newly created file works.

DCS OpenBeta, latest version

Bequiet Dark Power Pro P11 850Watt, MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Carbon WiFi
Core i7 11700K@4,9Ghz all Core OC ["stable"], 64GB (2*32) Corsair Vageance 3200 CL16
AMD Radeon RX6900XT Referenz, HP Reverb 1
WD850X 2TB SSD für SIM und 1TB Firecuda 520 für OS
Virpil CM2 Base, Virpil WRB Rudder Pedals, Saitek X55 Throttle, Honeycomb Bravo, Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke

I think too, was hoping there is another solution that I don't know. I'll have to put up with it and start over. now I have learned from it and make several saves

Bequiet Dark Power Pro P11 850Watt, MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Carbon WiFi
Core i7 11700K@4,9Ghz all Core OC ["stable"], 64GB (2*32) Corsair Vageance 3200 CL16
AMD Radeon RX6900XT Referenz, HP Reverb 1
WD850X 2TB SSD für SIM und 1TB Firecuda 520 für OS
Virpil CM2 Base, Virpil WRB Rudder Pedals, Saitek X55 Throttle, Honeycomb Bravo, Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke