Learning to fly DCS user Mods like the F-22A, F-35, SU-57... Where do I find manuals/training?

Ferris

Feel like a dummy, I've got no issues sourcing and installing mods such as the ones mentioned in the title, and I can figure out enough to get the F-22 off the ground for example, but where would I go to find a flight manual or some other learning resource for these custom mods?  I have NO IDEA how to use the F-22 radar, or what the FCS does in minutiae, for example.  These mods don't tend to come with training missions (that I've seen).

So what am I missing, besides thousands of hours of trial and error in the cockpit?  I haven't even bothered looking at the F-35 or the SU-57.  I like to read about the aircraft and their systems before I stick myself in the cockpit usually, it worked for me with the KA-50 and the A-10C, and I'm currently ploughing through the F-14 manual, but even though I've got mods like the F22 and the F-35, I have no idea how to learn about them in the limited detail available regarding what systems each aircraft has.

TL:DR;  Do I just youtube how to fly/operate custom mods?  Is there some central learning resource most DCSers use for these kinds of mods?

Edited by Ferris

Destroying everything for a better tomorrow!

These mods use, as far as I know, use FC3 aircraft as their base. So the F-22 would use the F-15 controls, the Su-57 the Su-27. Any specialized commands are usually included in a text file or something similar. Just download the FC3 manuals you need.

• Like 2

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

12 hours ago, Ironhand said:

These mods use, as far as I know, use FC3 aircraft as their base. So the F-22 would use the F-15 controls, the Su-57 the Su-27. Any specialized commands are usually included in a text file or something similar. Just download the FC3 manuals you need.

You fucken legend.  Thanks mang.  I've got FC3, so likely already have the manuals on hand.

Edited by Ferris
  • Like 1

Destroying everything for a better tomorrow!