Full Clickable Su-25

jester3000

The Su-25t is so dated and the Su-25 is miles (kilometers) ahead of it in terms of aerodynamics.  The Su-25 (original steam guages) is just a compelling module and would be great to see in a fully clickable cockpit.  I guess people's preference would be to have a digitally upgraded variant, or the supposed Scorpion upgrade.  However the Su-25 original would be great in a clickable form as well.  I don't know of any original Lock-on aircraft that are full clickable now apart from the A-10, but the su-25t and su-25 were the first to get the advanced physics model so they are clearly a piority to someone in the organization, for which I want to express my gratitude. If we someone could crank up the apu on this project to model the systems it would be universally appreciated.  Again, the Su-25 is preferable over the 25t mainly because of the aerodynamics. If it's not possible that is ok too.  I understand the jet exists in a variety of countries and may not have the cybersecurity features of the Ka-50 which ostensibly has accurate systems modeled (thank you!)

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:)

Yes, full fidelity original steam gauges Soviet Su-25 from 1980s Afganistan, to fly together with Mi-24, would be great. Skill dependant and engaging Soviet flying artillery, jet IL-2 on steroids, rich combat history, probably possible to model in depth. Going in hot wit a pair of Su-25 with guns, rockets, bombs and still being able to return home after getting hit by some AAA would be satisfying.

Original Cold War analog A-10A in European camo, with close range weapon, flying at tree top level to sneak and attack Soviet mechanized columns, would be great as well.

Both were requested many times. Time will tell if someone is going to model them.

a81fe4ed4d9194a9e67b8bc031668aab--sukhoi-afghanistan.jpg

main-qimg-e4055a7b442efabc0a3cad5f67d0c7f9.webp

Edited by bies
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, jester3000 said:

The Su-25t is so dated and the Su-25 is miles (kilometers) ahead of it in terms of aerodynamics.  The Su-25 (original steam guages) is just a compelling module and would be great to see in a fully clickable cockpit.  I guess people's preference would be to have a digitally upgraded variant, or the supposed Scorpion upgrade.  However the Su-25 original would be great in a clickable form as well.  I don't know of any original Lock-on aircraft that are full clickable now apart from the A-10, but the su-25t and su-25 were the first to get the advanced physics model so they are clearly a piority to someone in the organization, for which I want to express my gratitude. If we someone could crank up the apu on this project to model the systems it would be universally appreciated.  Again, the Su-25 is preferable over the 25t mainly because of the aerodynamics. If it's not possible that is ok too.  I understand the jet exists in a variety of countries and may not have the cybersecurity features of the Ka-50 which ostensibly has accurate systems modeled (thank you!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My skins