SAR Huey

Take a look here 

Remember it´ s only „cosmetic“.

• Like 2

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

Finally found what I was referencing. See Quote

Does anyone know how hard or if possible to port to the Huey?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3331106/

Description of winch operation
How to drop or hoist up/down the crew diver
How to orient the swimming diver towards the rescue pilot
How to lock the rescue with diver for hoist the binome
How to use the training mode with the diver

csar.png

Edited by MichaelJMAD

As seen above there is an attachment mod to add the winch visually to the Huey, but to add the diver and winch control It's more than just a script I assume,

Maybe one of the amazing modders could reach out and get Tanuki44 version and port it in a basic form to the Huey as an overhaul

Thank you for the reply Tanuki44, "If you get bored, and if it's possible maybe a script/mod to add the diver.

I don't know anything about modding been trying for months to add weapons to the F-18 and still no luck, but one question could the winch/diver be added as a weapon/pod?

Eg HARMs attach to many aircraft and talk to the aircraft but all the models and scripts to run it are separate from the aircraft, Note I know the Huey has no TDC control but you could for ease capture on/off and up down from the Huey spotlight for controls that way the Huey doesn't have to be modded.

also thank you for your hard work on the MH-60R."

As Tanuki said. You need access to the helicopters 3D file to do this. The Huey edm is protected and cannot be substituted. The problem is the animation. If an animation of a payload is possible, instead of the helicopter itself, it needs to be controlled via the cockpit switches. If anyone knows how to control a payload animation it is maybe possible, but without physics. I tried this many times without success...

Edited by rato65
  • Like 2