RESOLVED - Horrido Mission 3, entire staffel turns 45 degrees left and crashes at takeoff

stug41

Pretty much the title. The campaign and module are pretty great, but I've run in to a few strange behaviors. I take off, watch my wingman come up, and then watch everyone else promptly line up one at a time, turn 45 degrees left, and accelerate in to a hanger. It was quite comical seeing it the first time, but I have tried many times now and I would appreciate if at least a portion of the staffel would join me for the mission.

edit- this looks to be resolved.

Edited by stug41
problem fixed

32 minutes ago, stug41 said:

Pretty much the title. The campaign and module are pretty great, but I've run in to a few strange behaviors. I take off, watch my wingman come up, and then watch everyone else promptly line up one at a time, turn 45 degrees left, and accelerate in to a hanger. It was quite comical seeing it the first time, but I have tried many times now and I would appreciate if at least a portion of the staffel would join me for the mission.

It's a Channel map AI bug, I've seen it at other airfields too. Please post a track so @[ED]Ben can take a look. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • stug41 changed the title to RESOLVED - Horrido Mission 3, entire staffel turns 45 degrees left and crashes at takeoff