Strafe 'n shoot!

VZ_342

After much finagling, I got to the point where I can reliably start the M2000 and taxi/takeoff...but after achieving stable and level flight, I tend to shoot up the place.

Except I do not know how to activate the guns. Couldn't find it in the manuals (not even Chuck's), and the videos I've seen just show a quick mouse cursor going into the shadows and a "oh, click this!" without saying what "this" is.

Please, if possible, tell me where the "on" switch (for guns) is. I know the master arm is (near the left knee) and the gun arm switch is(to the left of left knee) but no brrrt-rrrt-rrrt!

Thx

9 hours ago, VZ_342 said:

After much finagling, I got to the point where I can reliably start the M2000 and taxi/takeoff...but after achieving stable and level flight, I tend to shoot up the place.

Except I do not know how to activate the guns. Couldn't find it in the manuals (not even Chuck's), and the videos I've seen just show a quick mouse cursor going into the shadows and a "oh, click this!" without saying what "this" is.

Please, if possible, tell me where the "on" switch (for guns) is. I know the master arm is (near the left knee) and the gun arm switch is(to the left of left knee) but no brrrt-rrrt-rrrt!

Thx

See p 235 for air-to-air guns. See p 280 for air-to-ground guns.

https://chucksguides.com/aircraft/dcs/m-2000c/

Edited by Charly_Owl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1