Su-25T landing gear and brakes realism!

I own a lot of content now, and I still think the SU25T is one of the most entertaining and challenging aircraft to fly and land etc 😄  Love it, still fly it quite a lot. 

Sorry to go OT< just sharing some kudos where its due, would love a full fidelity version one day 🙂

• Like 3

On 9/14/2024 at 12:49 AM, Phantom_Mark said:

I own a lot of content now, and I still think the SU25T is one of the most entertaining and challenging aircraft to fly and land etc 😄  Love it, still fly it quite a lot. 

Sorry to go OT< just sharing some kudos where its due, would love a full fidelity version one day 🙂

Agree! And hence why I don't understand why it doesn't get more love. It's probably the introduction to DCS for like 99,9% of the players, me included. And I own every module. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Agree! And hence why I don't understand why it doesn't get more love. It's probably the introduction to DCS for like 99,9% of the players, me included. And I own every module. 

Absolutely with you on that one, this along with the SU22 or SU24 are high on my want list for full fidelity as well !!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2024 at 8:29 PM, MAXsenna said:

There were some "mentions" last year that it is planned to update Su-25 to new standards. We will see, but I think it is far behind the quality of other contents of DCS World (free to play game). 

• Like 1

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta