Looking for good headphone recommendation?

dburne

12 minutes ago, Rodeo said:

So glad they worked out for you and thank you for the review. Always nice to hear, pun unintended, from someone that has some experience in a subject. My caveman brain with my Nova was simply “sound is good… me like” 🤣.

The only benefit I have with the wireless is that I do have it connected to my phone so when I am flying I don’t miss a call from the wife or kids, everyone else I ignore. I do use the wire direct to the headset jack.

Hopefully all went well at the doctors and nothing more serious is going on with your ears/hearing. 

🍻🍻

Thank you very much!!

Yep hearing is most awesome now, all cleaned out. Hearing better than I have in quite some time. I learned my lesson, no more earbuds for me.

• Like 3

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 4 months later...

If you find earwax is becoming an issue again you can try this- turn your head sideways, one ear up- pour about a capful of 3% hydrogen peroxide into the ear, keeping the ear up.  Let it bubble for 2-3 minutes then  turn head ear down with ear covered with towel repeat on opposite ear. The peroxide will soften the wax and the bubbling will loosen the wax rinsing it out. Probably should not try if the eardrum is perforated, otherwise it is safe and effective (unless the wax is too impacted).

Edited by jww123

If you find earwax is becoming an issue again you can try this- turn your head sideways, one ear up- pour about a capful of 3% hydrogen peroxide into the ear, keeping the ear up.  Let it bubble for 2-3 minutes then  turn head ear down with ear covered with towel repeat on opposite ear. The peroxide will soften the wax and the bubbling will loosen the wax rinsing it out. Probably should not try if the eardrum is perforated, otherwise it is safe and effective (unless the wax is too impacted).

I'll take up that advice. But unfortunately, dburne passed a while ago.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk