Planes bouncing from the ground

Viceman

Noticed this in Horrido campaign. When the A-20s comes, firstly they needed enormous amount of ammo to be shot down (I don't know even that did I shot one down or not because I ran out of bullets even I got very good hits. But in some point, all the planes hit to ground but only to bounce up again. It was bit hilarious at first but got frustrating after while. 

Attached couple of screenshots I managed to take. It was bit hard because I was playing with my Rift S. But you can see the smoke trails which the bouncing planes left behind. 

20231009175225_1.jpg

dcs1.jpg

Edited by Viceman
A-20s not A-10
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Viceman said:

Attached couple of screenshots I managed to take. It was bit hard because I was playing with my Rift S. But you can see the smoke trails which the bouncing planes left behind.

Didn't that happen whenever you have flight collisions off?

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

1 hour ago, Ala13_ManOWar said:

Didn't that happen whenever you have flight collisions off?

Where is that option set? I do not see it.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Yep, immortal might be. It's the same, just don't detect collisions, either with ground, weapons or whatever.

But remember it's not only your personal options, those can be forced online and in a single mission either so the option might be scripted into de mission if you don't edit it manually.

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar
  • Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice