Hand tracking compatibility and advice?

pepin1234

I can't wait to touch the cockpit switches. I have the Quest 2 and that VR googles have Hand tracking, but I don't find the way to make the Quest hand tracking work on DCS. I see some hand tracking 3rd party companies on the DCS options but every time I see videos about, I only see complains and not satisfied opinions. 

I have some questions:

What modules are Hand tracking compatible? (I have Mi-24, Mi-8, Mig-21 and all FC3)

What Hand tracking device do you currently use?

What is your experience with? 

Can I use the internal Quest 2 hand tracking on DCS in a decent way and how? (currently the most I did on this regard with my Q2 is see the gloves without finger tracking and that way I can't see the mouse dot... so terrible)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use the most awesome Point CTRL, however current wait time to get it is around a year.

PointCTRL – Virtual Reality Control Device

• Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2023 at 5:42 AM, dburne said:

I use the most awesome Point CTRL, however current wait time to get it is around a year.

PointCTRL – Virtual Reality Control Device

More like over 20+ months.   I put in an order back in early April 2022 and they are only to mid-January 2022 orders.  Almost no movement on any orders for months.  I'm not expecting to see anything till summer at least.